Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Saturday, August 23, 2008

39 weeks pregnant!

Well...another week has gone by and we are that much closer to meeting our little guy! :)


We had our appointment on Friday, August 22nd and our progress continues to be normal. My blood pressure measured well at 119/74 and we gained another 2 pounds. This week my tummy showed some growth...37 cm, so the little guy must be growing! His heart rate was fast again, 170 bpm, but the doctor attributed that to his being active again (and my morning spent walking around). There was also some progress with dilation...I measured at a 2 this week, so we are getting closer. Also, I was told the baby's position is -1...which, the doctor explained means our baby is very low and the next position (position 0) will be when labor begins.

Our next appointment is in another week...stay tuned.


Take care,

Angie, Jake, and baby


3 comments:

Jamie and Brian said...

You're getting so close - I am was excited to come in and see a blog update today, I was curious how your Friday appointment went. Can't wait to see updates when the little guy arrives :)

Dave, Jen, Kylie and Dawson (1) said...

I cannot believe the little guy will be entering our world soon! I haven't had a chance to actually see the blog (on my phone). You look great Ang! Please keep me posted -- I cannot wait to hear the news!

Lori Z said...

OMG - Great picture. I'm glad we had dinner last week.