Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Tuesday, October 14, 2008

Smile for the camera!!!

It's Tuesday, October 14th...Owen was 7 weeks old yesterday. I decided to take the day off work because I have a dentist appointment today...and what a great day to pick! Owen was a bit of a struggle last night (screaming, instead of crying, when he was hungry); however this morning he has totally redeemed himself :) A little after 7am the little cutie started smiling and laughing. It was so adorable. I was able to grab the camera and get a couple of pictures...but mostly I just wanted to just keep talking to him to see how long we could keep the happiness going. Up until this point we had mostly only seen him smile while sleeping and within the last week I caught him laughing in his sleep. What a HUGE surprise today!!!

A small grin on Monday night, while he was barely awake...

Tuesday morning fun...


2 comments:

Dave, Jen, Kylie and Dawson (1) said...

That is absolutely adorable!!! That's perfect and soo great you were able to get it on camera! I'm glad things are going well with daycare, I definitely know they love Owen lots there! :)

Jamie and Brian said...

Ahh Angie what a sweet little guy, how great that he has started smiling - too cute!!