Lilypie Fourth Birthday tickers

Wednesday, July 28, 2010

A day at the beach!

How could I forget to blog about this??? I know...because I forgot to bring both my camera and my phone on this fun adventure...and now I finally have a few pictures from the day (thanks to Abby)! Daycare being closed...and mommy taking a vacation day led to a day at the beach! Owen and I met up with a friend of mine (that I haven't seen for about 10 years), Abby and her little boy, Bode. I think the boys were instant friends when we arrived at their house, it was so neat! Bode is just a couple weeks younger than Owen and they seemed to be interested in the same activities. Here are some photos that highlight our day!

Playing trucks, side-by-side...
Owen is enjoying the beach...Enjoying the water...
Both of the boys loved to splash!
Sharing the trucks...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

So much fun! I love it! These are geat pictures! Love Gramma Cheryl